- Who is Zanjani Sound
- What does Zanjani Sound provide.
- Entering into the agreement and right to terminate the agreement
- Technical demands.
- Proprietary and intellectual property rights.
- Third party rights.
- User information.
- Representations and Warranties of the User
- Miscellaneous provisions.
- Governing Law.
WHO IS ZANJANI SOUND
WHAT DOES ZANJANI SOUND PROVIDE
- Zanjani Sound provides a unique and cost-effective instore solution for your business. It allows you to assemble a radio station that is entirely yours, with music 100% adapted to your store and combined with your very own ads and jingles, you can weight different categories, upload ads, etc. with a specified time-lag. It further allows you to take and maintain control of the hardware and the content.
- With the "Pro" subscription, you will be able to design the radio station yourself. With the "Advanced" subscription, Zanjani Sound will assist you in the designing phase.
- You will receive the music stream from our database. We have made sure that you can legally receive this by streaming from us. Still, when broadcasting music on the radio in your enterprise, you must pay the relevant collective rights management society (that administers creator's and publisher's copyrights when performed publicly) a royalty according to the applicable law and applicable rules of the relevant management society. If in Denmark, please see details at Koda's website www.koda.dk. Thus, you need to pay the relevant collective rights management society (that administers creator's and publisher's copyrights when performed publicly) in your country and thereby obtain the right to legally broadcast music on the radio station in your enterprise in your country. My Instore Radio will not pay or otherwise indemnify any of the fees, royalties or other charges imposed on you.
- All prices indicated are exclusive of VAT.
ENTERING INTO THE AGREEMENT AND RIGHT TO TERMINATE THE AGREEMENT
- By the time you have completed the Sign Up information on Zanjani Sound website, including the form, the account and payment information and the coupon code on prices, chosen subscription type and terms of payment, you have entered into an agreement with My Instore Radio and have purchased My Instore Radio products and services.
- You will be able to terminate the agreement by deleting your "account" at My Instore Radio. Fees, costs and other paid and/or due prior to deleting the "account" will not be refunded.
- In order to be able to fully use Zanjani Sound products and services you must have permanent Internet access and a steady iPad using iOS 10.0 or later and install the update.
- If you would like to complain about My Instore Radio, please contact our support service at firstname.lastname@example.org. My Instore Radio will do its utmost to reply promptly.
- Zanjani Sound will maintain and develop Zanjani Sound products and services to the best of its ability.
- Zanjani Sound will endeavour to make sure that the content of the My Instore Radio website and the frames for your designed radio station at any time are correct, up-to-date and in compliance with applicable law.
- Zanjani Sound explicitly disclaims any liability for the correctness of the information, the usability of the online and/or radio applications and/or any other service or product provided by means of Zanjani Sound, and that Zanjani Sound products and services and its functions may be used without any interruptions or failure, hereunder as a result of inaccuracy, state, saleability and fitness for particular purposes.
- Thus, Zanjani Sound is not liable for your future loss of profit, income or any kind of indirect loss which may arise out of or in connection with your use of Zanjani Sound products or services.
PROPRIETARY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Zanjani Sound Radio products and services and the related proprietary and intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights to text, layout, drawings, images, databases, audio and video contained at the My Instore Radio website, domain name rights, and registered as well as unregistered trademark rights and feature rights in names and logos, used by Zanjani Sound (hereinafter "the Proprietary and Intellectual Property Rights"), are the proprietary rights of Zanjani Sound.
- Zanjani Sound is at any time at liberty to transfer, in whole or in part, all the above Proprietary and Intellectual Property Rights to third party without notice and information to you. Further, Zanjani Sound is at any time at liberty to change or modify, in whole or in part, all the above Proprietary and Intellectual Property Rights without notice and information to you.
- By registering and/or starting to use Zanjani Sound products or services, you acknowledge the Proprietary and Intellectual Property Rights and simultaneously declare that you will at all times ‒ while using Zanjani Sound products or services and subsequently - observe and respect the Proprietary and Intellectual Property Rights.
- Zanjani Sound gives you access to streaming from a database of various music, divided by music genre, etc., that can be used as a part of the content on your designed radio station. Please see 2.3 for further information.
- Under these Terms of Zanjani Sound hereby grants you the right to use Zanjani Sounds's music database when streamed via the Zanjani Sound products and services to design and broadcast your radio station. You are not allowed to make copies or otherwise reproduce the music database or any parts hereof.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
- Zanjani Sound does not guarantee that your use of Zanjani Sound products and services does not infringe third party rights, hereunder but not limited to copyrights.
- Consequently, Zanjani Sound is under no obligation to indemnify you in the event that third party sets up a claim against you as a result of your use of My Instore Radio products or services.
- Any kind of disclosure, information or material which you ‒ regardless of form ‒ may forward to Zanjani Sound is and will be treated as non-confidential and un-copyrighted.
- Zanjani Sound is entitled to use, free of charge and without any further consent, any kind of disclosure, information and material that you may have forwarded to Zanjani Sound.
- However, Zanjani Sound must at any time comply with the applicable law on personal data processing
- Zanjani Sound's Personal Data Policy is available on the website under the domain name www.ZanjaniSound.com/privacy
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF THE USER
You represent and warrant to Zanjani Sound that:
To My Instore Radio:
My Zanjani Sound
Frederiks Alle 62
To you, as specified on the filled in Sign Up information provided by you.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including any disputes regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be settled by the ordinary Danish courts, with the city court of Kolding as the first instance.
- The language of the litigation shall be English.